Thursday, June 24, 2010

Observations Of A Patriot « Blue Collar Republican

Observations Of A Patriot « Blue Collar Republican


So yesterday when I found a hurt, half starved cat living under my trailer I wanted to help it. Let me repeat HELP IT, not take it in. The poor thing had it#s collar wrapped over it#s shoulder and around it#s leg. ...


He took my sin which was foreign to Him and gave me his righteousness which is foreign to me. Jesus absorbed God#s wrath so I wouldn#t have too. Father thank you for the free gift of eternal life in your So. Amen ...


I#ve got my spine, I#ve got my orange crush Collar me, don#t collar me I#ve got my spine, I#ve got my orange crush We are agents of the free I#ve had my fun and now its time to Serve your conscience overseas -over me, not over me- ...


Me: #I had to. The government had implanted monitoring devices in my follicles and I didn#t want to put anyone in my leather community at risk from their sneaky spying. To keep everyone safe, we just got rid of all those pesky bits of ...


Answer me! I led you out of Egypt, from slavery to freedom, but you led your Savior to the cross. My people, what have I done to you? How have I offended you? Answer me! Holy is God! Holy and Strong! Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us! ...


camgirlslive c
pool cue
elisha cuthbert
fleshlight video
road map
iphone 3.0 for Kitteh#39;s (6.18.09 – Day 49)
manufactured homes
w
free spyware
sovereign bank

No comments:

Post a Comment